Interested in Joining the Foundation Junior Board?
Junior Board Applications are NOW Open for the 2023-2024 School Year. Apply by Tuesday, April 4, 2023.
The Lindbergh Schools Foundation Junior Board Application can be found here.
How to Join:
Do you have a heart for service? The Lindbergh Schools Foundation is seeking applicants for the Foundation Junior Board. To join, you must be a current student in grades 8-11. All students must fill out the application by Tuesday, April 4, 2023. Below, students can review all the required events and meetings they must attend.
Requirements for Board Members:
- Represent the Junior Board well in conduct and academics
- Attend the monthly Student Ambassador meeting
- Attend the Summer retreat (in July)- if a conflict arises, discuss with Junior Board Advisors
- Attend one Lindbergh Schools Foundation Board Meeting during the year
- Join One Board Committee (Fundraising, Volunteers, Public Relations)
- Work with the committee to host at least one event a quarter
- Plan and/or attend fundraising events
- Engage with the Junior Board social media accounts
- Participate in decision-making on issues, goals, and objectives.
- Participate and engage in appropriate committee communications.
- Participate fully and openly in meetings. Share insights, ideas and suggestions.
- Provide constructive feedback. If possible, suggest an alternative course.
- Carry out all delegated assignments promptly.
- Stay informed about what is going on in the organization. Ask questions and request information.