Interested in Joining the Foundation Junior Board?
Junior Board Applications are CLOSED for the 2023-2024 School Year. Thank you to ALL who applied!
We had 58 applicants this year, and only 18 open spots available on the board, as we had 15 returning members. This was a nearly impossible decision for the selection committee. All 58 applicants should be proud of their hard work and dedication to serving the Lindbergh Community.
Please check back next year for more information about The Lindbergh Schools Foundation Junior Board Applications.
How to Join:
Do you have a heart for service? The Lindbergh Schools Foundation is seeking applicants for the Foundation Junior Board. To join, you must be a current student in grades 8-11. All students must fill out the application (check back next year). Below, students can review all the required events and meetings they must attend.
Requirements for Board Members:
- Represent the Junior Board well in conduct and academics
- Attend the monthly Student Ambassador meeting
- Attend the Summer retreat (in July)- if a conflict arises, discuss with Junior Board Advisors
- Attend one Lindbergh Schools Foundation Board Meeting during the year
- Join One Board Committee (Fundraising, Volunteers, Public Relations)
- Work with the committee to host at least one event a quarter
- Plan and/or attend fundraising events
- Engage with the Junior Board social media accounts
- Participate in decision-making on issues, goals, and objectives.
- Participate and engage in appropriate committee communications.
- Participate fully and openly in meetings. Share insights, ideas and suggestions.
- Provide constructive feedback. If possible, suggest an alternative course.
- Carry out all delegated assignments promptly.
- Stay informed about what is going on in the organization. Ask questions and request information.